Texter News (Updated 06/04/15)
Litter News: Ellie Mae and Mick are expecting!! I have a number of reservations but may have room to take more. We will have one more breeding this year. Write us if you would like to get on our waiting list. email@example.com
- Check out the Airedale Health Foundation for info on health issues in the breed. www.AiredaleHealthFoundation.org
- See below for the spectacular show news about Mick and Sally.
Texter Stronghold Legend ("Mick"):
At his first show ever, at the Morris & Essex Kennel Club on
Thursday, October 7th, 2010, Mick went Winner's Dog/Best of
Winner's/Best of Breed under esteemed Judge Peter Green.
- His sister, Texter Mustang Sally ("Sally") went 3rd in the Open Bitch class.
- At his second show ever, at the Hatboro Dog Club, October 8th, 2010,
Mick went Reserve Winner's Dog under Judge Patricia Nemirovsky DeAlsina.
- At his third show ever, at Devon Dog Club, October 9th, 2010, Mick
went Winner's Dog and Best of Breed under Judge Beth Sweigart. Sally
went Reserve Winner's Bitch.
-At his fourth show ever, at Montgomery County, October 10, 2010, Mick went Winner's Dog again under Judge April Clyde.
Click Here to see pics of Up and Comers.
Congrats to Texter 2009 Versatility Day Fun Match Winners:
- Texter Barefoot Contessa - Best Puppy and Best in Match.
- Ch. Texter Fandango - Most Versatile (getting the most points in Hunting, Agility, Rally, and earning her CGC).
- Texter New CGC Titles: Ch. Texter Twist N'Shout w/Tracey Gustavson,
Texter King James w/ Suzanne Kubin, and Texter Annie Marie w/Sheila
Bacon. - Halloween Costume Contest Winner: Texter Annie Marie as "Hell
in a Handbasket"
Other Texas Regional Specialty Wins:
2009 (3rd Specialty):
Quantum Texter Ready for Sizzle - awarded Reserve Winner's Bitch.
2008 (2nd Specialty):
-Texter Rikochet Moonlite Madness - Winner's Bitch and Best of Opposite
Sex, and a five-point major at the specialty!!! And WB/BOS, a four-point
major the second day of specialty weekend. Owners are Lynn and Bill
Rickman of Rikochet. (Maddie is out of Luke and Moonie, see "the boys
and "the girls
" pages respectively.)
- And Best of Breed Winner - grandson of Texter Puttin' on the Ritz ("Cracker") - Scoshire Unflinching Valor.
2007 (1st Specialty):
Ch. Texter Chips Ahoy - Best of Breed
Ch. Texter Starlight Moondance - Winner's Bitch/Best of Opposite/Best of Winner's
"The Hair Of The Terrier," Just Terriers, June, 2006
"The Critical Angle," AKC Gazette, July 2005
Check out our Story Page
for info on medical concerns with your Airedale from Dr. Dave.